Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Chicken Salad

I love flexible recipes, dishes whose components can be altered to any taste or preference. Chicken salad is such a simple and quick meal that everyone can enjoy. 

When I buy chicken I look for organic, I look for animals that have not been treated with hormones and antibiotics. I want animals on their natural diet that lived outside. Where I live in Queens there are alot of Kosher meat options which I trust to be a better quality meat from a more humanely treated, healthy animal. On a receant trip to Target we picked up this:



I personally enjoy my chicken fried in a little soy sauce, but you could cook it how ever you like, maybe some lemon and garlic. I like dark salad greens, no ice burg lettuce but again this could be mixed up. All you have to do is cook the chicken. You could add whatever you want to the salad, maybe cheese or carrot slices. Delicious. Fast. Easy. Crowd Pleaser.

No comments:

Post a Comment